The Little Angel Christian Childcare Center Curriculum
The curriculum is centered on the holistic development of the child emotionally, physically, socially, and most importantly, spiritually. They are taught the values of Christian living and these are implemented in activities that allow them to demonstrate this value system. Accompanying this, their social aspects progress and they gain the moral orientation to live and co-exist with one another.
Our curriculum has the following features:
- Daily lesson plans conducted in all units
- Learning continuum gauging the learning process throughout the child’s day
- A daily / weekly curriculum developed by experienced staff to promote learning in all areas of the child (emotional, physical, moral, social, mental, and spiritual)
- No television allowed in classrooms below 3 years of age
- Computer learning skills are taught beginning at age 3 and the use of i-Pad / tablet learning is used in our pre-kindergarten program
- Tuition may vary according to your child’s age group
- Tuition is due every week
- Enrollment fee (yearly registration supply fee) = $35.00 single child or $50.00 family
- Flexible family payment plans are available based upon individual family needs
- Scholarship plans along with family discounts are available to reduce childcare costs for families needing assistance
Begin your child's learning process with us today.