Play an active role in your child's early learning journey.
Parents are our partners in providing quality childcare services. They are a valued participant, whether it be center activities, participation on one of our committees, or working with us in our goal of instilling Christian values to the children.
The guardians and parents alike are entitled to:
- Enter building using keypad entry during hours of operation
- Sign children in and out daily
- Escort children to and from the classrooms
- Inform the office of who is and who is not attending that day
- Communicate concerns that may affect child’s day (e.g. illness, sleeplessness, behavioral issues, etc.)
- Inform Director / Administrator of any personnel informational updates
- Take home laundry items weekly (i.e. bed sheets, blanket, change of clothing, etc.)
- Provide diapers and baby wipes along with any ointment and powder
Feel included in your child's learning process. Call us today for more information.